LM393 REED SENSOR MODULE MAGNETRON MODULE REED SWITCH FOR ARDUINO DIY KIT(0 customer reviews)
- Imported normally-open reed
- Comparator output, clear signal, nice waveform and driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- With fix bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB size: 32mm x 14mm
- Adopting LM393 comparator with wide voltage
- Might need to get the magnet to activate the switch
Instructions for module:
- The reed switch must work together with the magnet, when it detects magnetism, the circuit is connected and the module outputs low level; when there is no magnetic force, it is disconnected and module outputs high level. If the sensing range of the reed to the magnet is more than 1.5cm, it will become insensitive and it may not be triggered;
- DO output terminal on the module can be directly connected to I / O port of MCU, the trigger state of reed switch can be detected through MCU;
- DO output terminal on the module can be connected to IN terminal on relay to form a high-power reed switch for direct control of high voltage.
It has been applied in stored program control exchanges, photocopiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, Disinfection cabinets, door magnets, window magnets, electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing devices, level meters, gas meters, water meters, etc..
- 1 x Reed switch module